Monday 14 December 2015

Martine Norman's Beautiful Work


Image
Traditional realism is often my listed category, though this can only sometimes seem a little subjective. Themes such as Spanish flamenco culture, animal welfare, or caring for the environment are often represented. Small or larger pieces are currently available with motifs from around the world. There are many watercolours, but there are also oils, pencil drawings, pastels, pen drawings….etc., all available or possible. I even have a disc on sale with images from my rather unique and restored doll’s house which contains its own miniature artworks!!

My work has been exhibited in London and Paris and elsewhere. Beyond the shared shows, I use less conventional outlets and I have had a number of informally presented solo exhibitions. I have a Cert. Ed but no longer regularly teach – though the odd talk or workshop is still rewarding. There are still a few copies of my book about general home tutoring available on line….More about my working and philosophy can be found on my own personally created website.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment