Monday 21 December 2015

Zoe Adams Striking Artwork at bGallery


My name is Zoe, and i am a self taught, self employed artist. I have been painting for around 7 years.
I usually always work in acrylic, and like to paint from photographs and or any pictures i can use for reference.I am interested in painting animals, nature, land/seascapes and can work from your favourite photographs
My paintings are unusual in style and i always like to use lots of detail.
My work so far has covered various subjects as you will see from the photos here. I am always available for commission work, so if there is a painting you would like to commission me for please get in touch either by phone or email.
You can also purchase any of the pieces displayed here that state they are for sale directly by clicking on the picture you want and using the paypal link
.www.creativetorbay.com

www.zoe-adams.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment