Sunday 20 December 2015

Annie Blanchet Rouze at www.bgallery.co.uk


Image

I am a French artist based in London. When I moved from Paris to London in 2000, I took the opportunity to enrol in a BTEC Foundation in Art and Design before moving to a BA (Hons) Fine Art at Central Saint Martins College in London.
As a graduated artist, the main essence of my artworks lies in the sensory expression ; the fusion between the use of different kinds of materials and the emotional outcome from imagination. This interplay between imagination, emotion and materiality gives me free rein to convey a universal expression.
My artworks modify, reduce or increase some aspects of the real. For instance, having been trained as a sculptor and a painter, I have recently created a series of mixed media paintings that incorporate some materials such as clear resin usually used for sculptures into my mixed media paintings.
I also regularly exhibit my artworks in galleries and art fairs. The most recent ones are The Other Art Fair, Parallax Art Fair in London, Reading, Brighton and Windsor Art Fairs.


 Image


No comments:

Post a Comment