Saturday 19 December 2015

Kevin Moore's Art & Teaching

I exhibit in The Art Studio, Charles Burrell Centre, Thetford, IP24 3LH on a regular basis where I teach and demonstrate art. This is open from 10-5pm, Monday to Thursday and if folk want to visit they are most welcome, the kettle is easily put on too.

I have set up an annual residential holiday for 6 days/nights each year for young people aged 9-17 called SKETCHPAD to hone artistic skills & develop art techniques & give wonderful opportunities for creative expression. I set up The Art Studio in Thetford in February 2015 giving me a full time studio to work in and run all kinds of classes in drawing and painting and love it. Art is a key part of my life, I use it as a means of communication, as a tool to express myself in all kinds of ways. I will be doing a lot of drawing and painting in the coming years. Thank you for your comments & encouragements. My best is to come in the coming years!




No comments:

Post a Comment