Monday 21 December 2015

Linda Wyllie's Impressive Art

 'I studied at Glasgow School of Art gaining a B.A ( Hons ). Worked freelance and taught classes whilst bringing up my three daughters’ have taught adult art classes for Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire council and Aberdeen College work in Fine Art using oils, watercolours, pen and ink, pastels, pencil etc. and in any subject matter producing mostly private commissions and drawings and paintings are made to suit the clients preferences’ also work in areas of design, as well as interior design I create murals, trompe loeil and paint effects. I also do calligraphy, design wedding stationary, cards, scrolls and combine calligraphy with illustration to produce something unique and personal have also taught in each of these areas of Art and Design. Most commissions are more traditional in nature but recently I have been experimenting with more contemporary and semi abstract work, looking more at structure and pattern.
 I have held several solo exhibitions locally in the past and have had works exhibited in other places such as the Milton Art Gallery, Banchory Gallery, Alford Heritage centre , Briggs Bridgefield,  Aberdeen Artists Gallery and The Open Door Gallery. Most recently my work can be found in Castleton Farm Shop, and The Blue Door Gallery in Montrose. My commissions can be found in private collections all over Britain, Canada and Australia.'
Image



No comments:

Post a Comment