Saturday 19 December 2015

Patricia Haskey Now Exhibiting at bGallery


Living by the shores of Morecambe Bay, I am surrounded by the beautiful landscapes of Cumbria, the North Yorkshire Dales and the Forest of Bowland which provide the inspiration for many of my paintings.
I studied fine art at Doncaster College of Art and the University of Central Lancashire, graduating with honours in 1980.
My work is held in the House of Lords Permanent art Collection, the head office of Cadbury and in private national and international collections in Europe, America, Australia and New Zealand.
I am represented by galleries in the North West of England and take part in exhibitions in the region and across the UK with shows in Newcastle, Edinburgh and London. In 2004 I was one of 12 artists chosen to represent artists from the North west in an exhibition in Ornskolsdvik, Sweden.
In 2014 I was shortlisted for the Artists & Illustrators Magazine Artist of the Year Competition for my painting of 'The Chemist - Kirkby Lonsdale'. The painting was exhibited at the A&I exhibition at the Mall Galleries in London In January 2015.





No comments:

Post a Comment