Sunday 20 December 2015

PRESS RELEASE By bGallery's Richard Waldron

Press Release
By: Richard Waldron
For immediate release.
 I have long been uncertain of how to price my artworks. 
I have hit on a methodology that works, at least until such time as I get to be more than "an emerging artist".
For most if not all of my works for sale, I have added the option to buy limited edition Giclée prints that are of the very highest quality of both scanning and printing.
There are two exhibitions coming up in the latter part of the year. The revered Dorking Group of Artists are holding their main annual exhibition at Denbies Winery in Dorking from the private view on Friday 2nd October to Sunday 4th October. The Painter Stainers Livery Fine Art Society will be exhibiting twice in the City of London during the winter months. More details on that later.
If anyone wants a ticket to the Dorking Group Private View (with free glass of wine), opened by Jason Bowyer who will present the Barbara Johnson Memorial Prize, then please get in touch by email.
I shall be showing 4 or 5 works plus browser entries. Here is an example of my recent work (painted in Arles, France in February). 

For more details, contact
Richard.Waldron@yahoo.co.uk


or by phone 07710392758



No comments:

Post a Comment