Sunday 20 December 2015

bGallery's Gill Bustamante ART CLUBS

Art Clubs

 

I run three OPEN ART CLUBS at my home (Forest Row RH18 5BY)

 

Two are on MONDAY'S from 1.00pm to 3.00pm and another is from 3.30 to 5.30.

 

Then on WEDNESDAYS I have one from 10 am until 12 pm.

 

They take place EVERY week including holidays and are run on a ‘drop in when you want to’ basis costing £10 a session. The idea is that YOU choose your subject (or I can help you) and you can use any medium you want to - including pencils, acrylics, oils, watercolours or pastels and I will help you as and when you need it.

 

The advantage of these clubs is that I have all my materials plus a computer and printer and a large art reference library at home so that you can really get to grips with whatever art projects you may have. Tea, coffee, brilliant tuition and silly banter included. Limited spaces are available. Contact me for details and check availability.




View Gill's Stunning Artwork using links below - 

No comments:

Post a Comment