Tuesday 11 August 2015

x Glittering Shards - gifts and lots of new courses for 2015!



I hope life is treating you kindly. I do appreciate your time reading my email . I thought that I would let you know about my latest courses, as well as some exciting news about the direction of Glittering Shards. As always, if you are not in the London area, do scroll down for news that may be of interest to you.
I have developed 7 different packages of courses to suit different needs, including 8-week courses, one-day workshops, mosaic immersion days and mosaic tasters. You can see them all here, including dates for the coming year.





Online resources

If you have been to the Glittering Shards website recently, you may have noticed a new menu for online resourcesThis currently gathers all the tips, tutorials and resources from over 10 years of my blog. In the next few months, I will be adding a new range of online learning tools and downloadable resources on:
  • mosaic making (basics and advanced)
  • mosaics as a tool for mindfulness
  • art as a tool for transformation.
Soon, there will be a new, easy to access menu with book lists & links on these subject areas. Bear with me as I do all the techie and content work on this - always a bit of a challenge for non-computer buffs such as myself! (If anyone knows a good WordPress person that might help I would be grateful for the contact).

No comments:

Post a Comment