Monday 10 August 2015

x Chris Sheldrake's Marvellous Artwork bGallery



I'm a self-taught Artist, I have spent several years developing my art work.I have consolidated and improved my style of painting over this period.
This has enabled me to say my art is easily recognised as Chris Sheldrake's pictures. This sounds very easy, it was not.
I chose five criteria to concentrate on, Skies, Structures, Water, Atmosphere, and Inspiration. I use palette knife and brush and a host of other tools to get the effect I want.
I like to write, plan and practice  my pictures as I paint them.
So I consider myself as a cityscape/townscape artist.and I use a little bit of imagination to convey to the viewer an illusion of reality. Have a look at my web site   www.chrissheldrake.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment