Tuesday 30 October 2012

Valerie Jean Pettifer ~ Welcomes you to her exhibtions ......

I will be the Featured Artist at the 'Curiosity Gallery' 14 Market Hill, St Ives, Cambridgeshire PE27 5AL for November & December 2012. The boutique style gallery opened on the 1st September 2012 and is run by the mother and daughter partnership Jane and Jacqueline Mason.

Jane and Jacqueline visited me in July during my open studio event and invited me to exhibit in their new gallery. I will be featuring my colourful collage/mixed media paintings, and have painted new work especially for this event. As a way of kick starting my time in the gallery I am delighted to invite you to a small private preview this coming Sunday, 4th November from 11am - 2pm with wine and nibbles.

St Ives is a pretty market town on the banks of the Great River Ouse, well known for it's historic buildings and pretty waterfront area. It can now be reached on the Guided Bus from Trumpington, so why not make a day of it!

To see more of Valeries work and the opportunity to purchase direct from the artist herself ~ Please go to the linke below where you will be taken directly to Valerie's own exhibition area at b Gallery art directory ~ Thank you

http://www.bgallery.co.uk/artist-profile.asp?artistid=155&button3=Go

No comments:

Post a Comment