Wednesday 24 October 2012

Ian Morgan at b Gallery art directory

What seems like centuries ago I was an aspiring student architect, rubbing shoulders at London University with all kinds of talented artists and designers. Unfortunately my art and design were fine but the bricks and mortar let me down so I stumbled into a commercial business life. Then a few years ago I was released from the burden of earning a living at a ripe old age and I re-found art, in particular painting, watercolour painting. What joy!

I started evening classes locally and found I loved watercolours and starting producing paintings from photos and got to grips with some of the techniques. I have progressed now getting more pleasure travelling out into our lovely countryside locally in north Hertfordshire sketching and painting in the wild. Watercolour can be the most wonderful, lyrical, satisfying medium when it works and the most frustrating and difficult medium when the force isn’t with you, but I just live it!
One of my current pleasures is painting churches - especially for people getting married there as a lasting treasure of that special day.
I sincerely hope you get as much enjoyment from browsing around my work as I have had producing them, I have invested a lot of time and “emotion” in these paintings so it means a lot to me that they are appreciated.
Please enjoy....

To see more of Ian's work and have the opportunity of purchasing his art ~ Please click on the link below where you will be taken to Ian's own exhibition area at b Gallery art directory ~ Thank you.

http://www.bgallery.co.uk/artist-profile.asp?artistid=75&button3=Go

No comments:

Post a Comment