Friday 19 October 2012

b Gallery art directory the amazing talents of Norman Rossiter

As a self taught artist I have been painting since I was 6 years old, and exhibited my first work at the age of 12. I have been a full-time professional artist for over 25years. I work mainly in Acrylic, Oil, and Pastels. I draw my inspiration from the natural world, and seasons of the year. Although the major part of my work is Wildlife, mainly birds of all types, I also paint portraits, landscape and figurative works.

 

My work has been exhibited, and sold, all over the UK, South Africa, Kenya, Australia, and recenctly in the USA

I also teach, and travel around the UK demostrating, and running workshops.

To see more of Norman's work and have the opportunity of purchasing it direct from the artist himself ~ Please go to the link below where you will be taken to Norman's own exhibition area at b Gallery art directory ~ Thank you

http://www.bgallery.co.uk/artist-profile.asp?artistid=474&button3=Go

No comments:

Post a Comment