Wednesday 28 November 2012

b Gallery art directory welcomes the amazing talents of Jane Glue

I haved worked as a professional artist based in the Orkney Islands, Scotland for the past twenty five years. My paintings are inspired by my surroundings, the light, colour, landscape and nature of Orkney. You can buy original paintings, prints and other products produced from my original artwor from my website www.janeglue.com and you can 'follow' me on facebook by searching for 'Jane Glue Gallery' on your own facebook page. Watercolours have been my preferred medium throughout most of my career but more recently I have been working in mixed media, often using old wallpaper and 'found' objects in my paintings. I also like to use inks in with acrylics either on heavy papers or canvas.

To see more of Jane's wonderful work and have the opportunity of purchasing art from the artist herself ~ Please follow the link below where you will be taken directly to Jane's own exhibition area at b Gallery art directory ~ Thank you

http://www.bgallery.co.uk/artist-profile.asp?artistid=500

No comments:

Post a Comment