Thursday 10 September 2015

x Karen Charman at bGallery with her Stunning Artwork

1-1-breakers
I was born on the south coast of England a few yards from the sea and a mile or so from the countryside. As a child I spent hours either in a rock pool or in the country. My long held passion and inspiration stems from this time in my life although I have built on this and added the West Country moorland and arid Portugal. In my work I strive to persuade the viewer to also appreciate and share the beauty I see in nature. I love creating texture and atmosphere in each piece and also experimentation plays a big part in my processes. I am constantly working to find a way to allow the viewer to discover for themselves intriguing and evocative passages in each painting.
1-moorland falls
1-moorlandfire2

No comments:

Post a Comment