Friday 28 November 2014

X Trisha Lamb Christmas Sale X

CHRISTMAS SALE ON PRINTS


A gift of art is something to be treasured and whilst original pieces may be out of some people’s reach, prints are the next best thing. So to help you with your Christmas shopping, I am offering a discount of 30% off my complete portfolio of prints, greeting cards, and phone cases available at Fine Art America.


All you need do to take advantage of this offer is visit my portfolio at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/trisha-lambi.html select the product you love and at checkout apply the code YCVNYN.


This discount will be valid until midnight 24th December 2014 at which time prices  
will revert  to the standard price. Just be aware that Fine Art America will require time for printing and postage so you will need to factor this in when ordering. If you do leave it too late for the product to reach you by Christmas, simply contact me and I will arrange a gift certificate detailing your purchase.



Happy Shopping! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop me a line at trishalambi@trishalambi.com


No comments:

Post a Comment