Sunday 27 April 2014

Andrew Cottrell exhibiting his art at www.bgallery.co.uk

Welcome
Born in Birmingham in 1967, I attended a school in Somerset for boys with Dyslexia, where my love of art developed.
I studied Illustration at Falmouth & Hereford College of Art where I developed my present styles, both of which are colorful and textured.
Main influences on my work include light, shade and far eastern countries. I have travelled to India and Malaysia and my more recent pieces of work pick up on recent travels to France and Venice.
I greatly admire the work of the Artist’s N.C. Wyeth and his son Andrew. These artists have influenced my work over the years and so has Anthony Green.
Please visit my website to see more of my work and I look forward to hearing from you.
Andrew Cottrell
andrew.cottrell@ntlworld.com

Andrew_cottrell_2
Andrew_cottrell_1

To see more of Andrew's work and have the opportunity to purchase it direct from the artist himself ~ Please click on the link below where you will be taken to Andrew's own exhibition area at b gallery art directory ~ Thank you
http://www.bgallery.co.uk/artist-profile.asp?artistid=431&button3=Go

No comments:

Post a Comment