Wednesday 29 January 2014

Events & Updates for Sally Bassett - www.sallybassett.co.uk

Image
For those of you who didn’t know my new web site was completed in January 2013.
As a new venture I also have had some of the images from my sketch books made into two limited edition sketch books.
Round the West Country and Scilly Islands
And
Landscapes
The first book starts in Bournemouth and travels clockwise round the coast line and includes some sketches I made when I visited the Scilly Islands.
The second book travels through the seasons from Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
As a reminder for your diary I will be opening my studio in June 2014 as part of the Bucks Open Studio Weeks.
My studio will be open from Thursday 12th June until Sunday 22nd June 
11.00 a.m.- 6.00 p.m.
You would be most welcome at other times in the year but please phone first to make an appointment.
01442 851353
My latest work includes two wild seascapes inspired by the wild waves and grandeur of Kynance Cove on the Lizard in Cornwall and some paintings of apple trees coming into blossom in an old apple orchard in the Chilterns. These will be appearing on my website during 2014.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment