Friday 12 June 2015

x Natalie Allen - Animal/ Pet Portrait & Abstract artist. (Nats Living Art)

I was 2 when I Picked  up my first colouring pencil. I left school with the highest grade in art & design and then followed a career in graphic design. After visiting Amsterdam, Italy and France which inspired me a great deal, I went back to school at 30, studied and achieved a foundation diploma in art & design at Bournemouth Arts University. After, I started studying for a fine arts degree. Before relocating I worked as an art technician at a school in Dorset U.K. While I was there I had the privilege to help teach 6 formers in their spare time encouraging them to take their passion and talent into further education. Now living in Cyprus I have had several art exhibitions and travel around the art and craft circuit speciallising in Pastels, charcoal and acrylics. For research I use Books, Photos, photography, my pets & livestock and my own spirituality. I have a Facebook page you can contact me at  https//www.facebook.com/NatsLivingArt 
Image



No comments:

Post a Comment