Monday 22 June 2015

x Gary Cooper's Stunning Work at bGallery

Upon considering a bronze relief, whether it will take form in a medal or plaque, I conduct a detailed search into the subject matter.  Then I will begin to discover key elements of related ideas that might deliver an effective visual allegory of contemporary meaning to the general public or other intended viewer audience.
My research sources include local educators, historians and naturalists.  Elements of the natural world have always provided me with inspiration.  I draw upon a few key and favourite symbols to make a new allegorical connection to use in my bas-relief work.
The ultimate creative objective is to result in an aesthetically engaging design that may appeal to the viewer’s mind to cause thoughtful reflection of the present, past and future.
ImageImage
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment