Sunday 15 March 2015

X Briony Howell's Unique ArtWork X

Image
My name is Briony I am a trained artist and Illustrator from Crawley, West Sussex.  I graduated from De Montfort University in 2007 and have since been working professionally in the art and design field for local companies and private collectors locally and nationwide.
Although I am originally trained with fine art painting and drawing techniques I feel now my artwork is much more illustrative but still keeping a  figurative element with all the work I do. This illustrative element has come about through my love of details, drawing and documenting the environment.  The subject of the cityscape allows me to home in on all the elements I love but still trying to create something that is current and emotive.
Colour is also a big favourite of mine. The possibilities of colour, colour contrasts and mixing are endless. Even a slight hint can give a whole new dimension and even a new narrative to the image.
I hope you like my artwork, and hope you enjoy it on your wall as much as I did making it.
Briony
**Summer art competition has now ended, thank you for all that took part. Congratulations  Amber Howell and James Jenner, the mugs are on their way to you!
If you missed out, the mugs are now available to buy for a limited time with free delivery, only on my art page.***
see more artwork at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment