Thursday 7 March 2013

Browse our International online art directory, www.bgallery.co.uk

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE  

B_button_reasonably_small

Browse our International online art directory, www.bgallery.co.uk

Normal 0 false false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE e-Marketing team   Promoting you, allowing you more time to create.

“This service has been invaluable to me giving me so much more time to create my art.”  Artist member Geoff Hutchins

“I was commissioned to design artwork for a well- known UK pub brand outlet.  Delighted!   Artist    member Adam King!”     

Professional partnerships - Industry experts use the site to source talented artists.                                                                                                                                            “A genuine innovation, independent artists can promote and sell online.” Buckingham Fine Art publishers.. 

Sell your work commission-FREE - Lots of our Members have posted their success on the website    

“I have made more sales than I ever could have imagined. Thank you, b Gallery!” Artist Member Andrea Carter

Priority listing on the site - New technology makes it easy to influence your search ranking

I found setting up & prioritising my listing very easy and I’m computer illiterate!” Artist Member Geoff Hutchins       

                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment