Friday 28 December 2012

Jeremy Turner would like to share his latest new with you ~ from b Gallery art directory.

Recently I have been busy with a public art commission presentation and preparing and selling my carved wood ware at craft fairs. I was shortlisted for the Hayes Boatyard Public Art Commission, delivered my presentation in November, but was not selected for the commission itself. I, nevertheless earned the design fee of £500. My next job is to complete the renovation of a set of relief panels I made called the Westbury Vilage History Panels which were installed in 2001. I hope to have this work complete and the panels re-installed by March 2013. By the Spring or Summer of 2013 I hope to have more details of the Great Linford Canalside Commissions for which I have been selected and which await planning permission from the landowners concerned. Meanwhile I continue with my personal art work and the production of new items of carved woodware. Other work planned is some teaching with a home education group in January and a woodcarving project next summer with a youth group in Aylesbury. I am not planning any exhibitions at present, although I may take part in the Core Group exhibition in Buckingham in June.

To see more of Jeremy's work or contact him directly ~ Please follow the link below where you will be taken directly to Jeremy's own exhibition area at b Gallery art directory ~ Thank you

http://www.bgallery.co.uk/artist-profile.asp?artistid=478&button3=Go

No comments:

Post a Comment