Wednesday 20 June 2012

Jill York at b Gallery art directory

Jill_york

For many years I have restored oil paintings and frames for W F Gadsby, the art shop in Leicester and painted on a commission basis portraits and animals with an emphasis on horses; and loved every minute of it! I have derived great pleasure from my client's reactions to my paintings, many of whom have returned on a regular basis.

 

The fascination of movement, sensuality and colour engages the viewer, some of which hopefully I have captured in my dance paintings. This is a new direction, allowing me to experiment in a more painterly way using all things "oily and messy" in my quest to advance my love of figurative paintings.

To see more of Jill's work and have the opportunity to purchase it direct from the artist herself ~ Please click on the link below where you will be taken directly to Jill's own exhibition area at b Gallery art directory ~ Thank you

http://www.bgallery.co.uk/artist-profile.asp?artistid=187

No comments:

Post a Comment