Sunday 21 August 2011

Adam King ~ The story continues......

 
 
"I went to the first viewing in the UK of the new Bang & Olufsen 3D in Harpenden on 20th July. The technology & experience was fantastic and the whole evening was very exciting with various product demonstrations.

I mentioned my collection at bGallery to the store owner Tulsi Parmar. After some discussion he asked if I would personalise, for his Bang & Olufsen shop, my series of prints for his customers to admire, feeling the prints graphic style complimented the high quality designed products of Bang & Olufsen.

He also wants his store to be the first to receive, from my yet to launch Automotive Photography Collection, one of the exclusive limited edition photo's of a post war Jaguar, which he wishes to display among the many iconic products of Bang & Olufsen's past in the store.

I have created a special, Bang & Olufsen of Harpenden series, available for purchase through bGallery and can be viewed at Bang & Olufsen of Harpenden.

I hope that was a nice little story, I have also attached some photo's of the 'Personalised for Bang & Olufsen of Harpenden' prints."
 
 
 
We wish Adam and all our Artists Exhbiting at b Gallery and in our Art Directory the very best of luck and best wishes. Hopefully with this media and promotion even more Artists will be recognised for their amazing talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment