Wednesday 22 July 2015

x Photographer Hilary Roberts at bGallery

Producing images based on my photography has given me pleasure and satisfaction for quite a long time. 
I am a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society and a Master of the International Federation of Photographic Art but neither of these distinctions has prevented me from creating unusual and original art.
Travels abroad, especially to Cuba, have resulted in many vibrant images.  However, I also love to create pictures taken in the British Isles and I particularly like to produce elegant scenes of my Regency home town, Leamington Spa.  These local pictures can be seen on my website.
Every component of my pictures has been captured by my camera, but I like to make modifications and changes to each image, maybe removing distractions, harmonising colours or building up layers of meaning.  The technical term for this is "fiddling". 
A huge variety of subjects are included in my portfolio and all are available to purchase as giclée prints on archival art paper.
Image



No comments:

Post a Comment