Tuesday 4 February 2014

Jeanni's News

Image
NEW three part ‘Art Ultimate Foundation Class’ starting at The Blue Bar, Porthtowan on the 11th, 25th February and the 11th March from 1.30-4.30
Existing students who have finished the foundation course are welcome to the Blue Bar Extension Classes which will be the same dates as above but from 9.30-12.30
If you or a friend would like to attend either please give me a call
I am also giving Foundation art classes at The Rock pool Café, Mousehole  on Sundays by appointment
and in Truro on Monday evenings for extension classes 18.30-21.30
If you would like private classes or lessons in a group of your own making, then please contact me to work out a date and time
I have recently been privileged to do public speaking for Redruth Leading Women, Newquay Arts Society and Foster Carers in Penance and am always happy to speak for local groups
I am also lucky to have an ART SHOW at Treliske Hospital, along the Trelawney Wing by the main entrance if you are interested.
 Please contact me if you would like to book on a course and to confirm your attendance so I know how much equipment to bring

Thank you jeanni
Inspiring Team Development, Art Lessons, Original Art Works, Prints & Cards

07818 838 524
jeanni_art@yahoo.co.uk
twitter @jeanni_art

No comments:

Post a Comment