Sunday 9 June 2013

Sally Bassett's June Open Studio 2013

A warm welcome to my June Open Studio, 
part of the Bucks Open Studio Weeks ( I am No 46). 
I have my studio full of landscapes and the garage is transformed  into a gallery for my seascapes.
Opening times 11.0 a.m. - 6.00 p.m. 
Or, by appointment.01442 851353
Opening Days June.   Thur       Fri     Sat      Sun
                        13      14      15      16                      
                        20      21      22      23
Address:-
Sker Cottage,
Staion Road,
Aldbury,
Nr Tring,
Herts.
HP23 5RS

Web:- www.sallybassett.co.uk
Directions :-
Exit 20 off M25 onto A41 bybass.
Off at Tring exit.
Follow signs to Tring Station and Aldbury.
Over canal past station through countryside.
On entering Aldbury, white house first on right before church.
www.bucksopenstudios.org.uk

Looking forward to seeing you.
Sally Bassett


No comments:

Post a Comment