Tuesday 10 July 2012

Concetta Perot at www.bgallery.co.uk

Concetta_perot

Mosaic art is unique and captivating, drawing the onlooker into its gaze and touch.

I am a professional member of the British Association for Modern Mosaics. Using a large range of materials - glass, stone, slate, tile, jewelry and recycled objects, I turn my passion for contemporary mosaics into wall art and sculpture for home, garden, business and special occassions. You can buy pieces you see here or commission pieces. Dragonflies are made to order...(big and little!)

I also run workshops from my artist studio and publish tutorials and inspiration for mosaic making and creative living on my blog.

You can see more detailed photos of my work on my website here from where you can also jump to my blog where I write weekly about the making process, creativity, developing as an artist and creative parenting.

Conceta_perot

Concetta Perot

No comments:

Post a Comment