Thursday 20 October 2011

b Gallery online Art Directory ~ Welcomes Lesley Mcshea


I have been passionate about Ceramics for as long as I can remember.
I trained in Australia, where I gained a thorough knowledge of glazes and making techniques..
Upon returning to my homeland in 1984, I gained a BA Honours degree in Ceramics at Middlesex University in 1992.
I have been running my present studio in Church Street Workshops, London for 14 years. I have an invaluable assistant, Moriaki Yamauchi. I run private courses for Adults in my studio.
Visitors by prior appointment only.
I have actively worked in Adult Education in London since 1985.
My work is mainly wheel thrown, one off unique functional Stoneware.
Professional Member of Contemporary Potters Association.
Member of London Potters.

To view and purchase the wonderful work of
Lesley Mcshea

Please click on the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment